The St. James’ Suite
The St. James’s Suite is located on the first floor of All Saints House, accessed via the gentle rise of a grand C18th staircase. The windows offer marvellous views, as the suite’s name suggests, of the ancient church of St. James at the top of East Hill and beyond.
On entering the luxurious bedroom your eye is immediately drawn to the C18th bay window which spans the full width of the room, offering views of St. James’s Church and beyond. Choose a gracious chaise longue or a very grand and comfortable armchair to relax in the sunshine in the bay. This room is lit by a Murano chandelier and retains its original C18th marble and tiled fireplace.
Next to the bedroom is a comfortable lounge and study, also with chaise longue and armchair, with windows facing east and south. From there you will find the carrara clad bathroom. Being on the first floor of All Saints House, this room is not suitable for those who wish to avoid stairs.
|Bathroom||Bath, shower, twin vanity units|
|View||St. James’ Church and beyond|
|Size||581 sq ft|
- A light and spacious suite with C18th bay window and original marble fireplace
- Spacious sitting room with chaise longue, armchair, coffee table, study desk
- Carrara clad bathroom with bath, shower, twin vanity units,
- underfloor heating, speaker control, heated mirror, L'Occitane toiletries
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Voyage Indian silk curtains
- Bespoke & built in furniture
- Tea & Nespresso coffee making facilities
- Mini bar
- In room safe
Our room rates include VAT and:
- Complimentary mini bar
- Complimentary Wi-fi
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Evening Turn down Service
Check in from 3 p.m. • Check out by midday • Ample Parking
For Family and other Special Requirements, please contact us