The East Hill Suite
Discreetly perched at the top of East Hill where East Hill becomes the High Street, this spacious and gracious suite is located on the ground floor of All Saints House. Take Afternoon Tea in the suite’s delightful sitting room, which has an C18th window with original shutters overlooking East Hill across to East Hill House, the Grade I listed Georgian mansion opposite. There is also a quiet study desk in this room.
The bedroom, with a beautiful Murano chandelier, has a magnificent bay window which opens out on to the suite’s own private courtyard; a perfect place for taking breakfast in the summer months, or indeed for dining or socialising at any time when the weather allows.
The bathroom has an unmistakable touch of glamour. It is spacious and light, thanks to the beautiful St. Moritz marble and has a bath, twin showers and twin vanity units.
Staying in this suite is like having your own pad in Colchester; beautifully appointed, spacious and discreetly located.
|Bathroom||Bath, twin showers, twin vanity units|
|View||East Hill & private courtyard|
|Size||656 sq ft|
- A spacious and discreet suite with separate sitting room and private courtyard
- Spacious elegant bathroom clad in St. Moritz marble with bath, twin showers, twin vanity units, underfloor heating, speaker control, heated mirror, L'Occitane toiletries
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Voyage Indian Silk Curtains
- Bespoke & built in furniture
- Tea & Nespresso coffee making facilities
- Mini bar
- In room safe
Our room rates include VAT and:
- Complimentary mini bar
- Complimentary Wi-fi
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Evening Turn down Service
Check in from 3 p.m. • Check out by midday • Ample Parking
For Family and other Special Requirements, please contact us