Junior Suites - Split Level
There are three fabulous “Split level” Junior Suites at GreyFriars, where the bedroom is approached via a hardwood staircase, carefully lit on each tread, with spectacular ornamental balustrading designed and hand forged by the Camelia Botnar Foundation forge in Sussex. The balustrading in each room has its own theme, Sunrise, Sunset and Night; just look at the orb at the top of the staircase for the clue. The wallpaper is also a bespoke design, with hand fitted “rivets” created by Colchester based graphic designer and Street Artist, Eyesaw, who also designed the entire GreyFriars corporate identity as well as the wallpaper in the Baroque Bar and Lounges.
The Split Level Junior Suites benefit from a smart seating and study area with coffee table and desk and the stunning shower rooms, finished with spectacular Italian Calacatta Viola marble, add to the striking funky feel of these rooms.
Accessible by the lift initially, thence via a wide flight of four stairs along the corridor, our Front Desk staff will be delighted to take your luggage to and from your room on arrival and departure.
- Bedroom on mezzanine floor, approached by bespoke hardwood staircase
- Smart seating and study area
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Voyage Indian Silk blinds
- Bespoke & built in furniture
- Stunning Calacatta Viola marble shower room with underfloor heating,
- speaker control, heated mirror
- L'Occitane toiletries
- Tea & Nespresso coffee making facilities
- In room safe
Our room rates include VAT and:
- Complimentary mini bar
- Complimentary Wi-fi
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Evening turn-down Service
Check in from 3 p.m. • Check out by midday • Ample Parking
For Family and other Special Requirements, please contact us